Tuesday, December 9, 2014

First Christmas

This idea is all over Pinterst and I was so excited to make one of my own. I got the glass ornaments at Micheal's craft store for $3. They ornaments come in a pack of 4. I used cherry red acrylic paint and a silver Sharpie. This would make a cute gift for the newlyweds in your life! If you're like me there are A LOT of newly married couples this year ;)

Make sure you left the extra paint drain out by turning it upside down and balancing it on top of a cup. There will be plenty of extra to drain out. You can add a decorative ribbon to the top to add festivity!

Our First Christmas as Mr. and Mrs.

Other ornament DIY ideas:
Baby's first Christmas
Cat or Dog's first Christmas
New address
In memory of
Cancer free date
Graduation
Awareness ornament

No comments:

Post a Comment