Sunday, April 6, 2014

Kitchen Chair Swing

About a year ago I found an old kitchen chair by someone's trash can and although it only had one leg left, I took it home with me. I swear Jared is sick of me filling our garage with such items, but you never know when inspiration can strike! 

Today I finally decided it was the perfect day to mess with the one legged chair. I knocked off the remaining leg which was very easy. I found some old hemp rope in the garage too. I put the two together and made a cute swinging chair in our back yard. It's perfect for reading outside on spring days like today :) 

If you find a chair that's not made of pretty wood- paint it a bright color! Pops of color will make the design even more whimsical. Now go outside and enjoy this weather!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment