Saturday, January 26, 2013

Greek Paddles! Delta Zeta Delta Zeta you're the only one!

I am an alumna member of the Delta Zeta sorority but I still have a little sister who is quite active in our chapter. I wanted to post the two paddles I have made for her this year! The first one is her traditional paddle and the second one was for her 21st birthday :)

For the pink and green one I used mod podge- the sparkley kind- and green polka dotted scrap book paper. The turtle I got at Michael's but I used some left over Lily Pulitzer paper for the turtle shell. I thought it was a cute girly touch. I also added a bow and cute eye lashes because every delta zeta knows how to keep it classy ;)

This pink and blue paddle was for my little's 21st paddle! I used the same technique on this as I did with the chair I made this summer. I painted the paddle light blue, laid down lace then spray painted the paddle with teal spray paint. I then hot-glued a pink flower and used letter sparkle stickers! It turned out fabulous!

Shout out to all my Delta Zeta sissies <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment